Grow A Coaching Business That Makes You Smile
Do you ever wish you could stick to your guns and only work with your ideal clients? ⠀
As a business owner, it’s really important to have in place some boundaries to be successful.
And if you are saying to yourself, but I just want to help everyone? I’ll be honest and say, if you are everything everyone how about how you’re feeling.
Here’s the thing, if you don’t set boundaries you’re gonna end up burnt out, exhausted and spent. You’ll have nothing to give to your family or yourself.
Here’s some boundaries to set.
. ..read on…
Ultimately it’s your business, you choose
Boundaries are in fact a massive part of running your own business. When there are no boundaries in place it’s easy to end up working for free, undercharging, taking on demanding clients. Resulting in feeling crappy and resentment! ⠀
Let’s not forget, and and in all honesty it’s your business so it really needs to make you smile
5 Tips To Setting Your Business Boundaries
1. Firstly, I recommend my clients to adopt a good mindset, and decide to run your business like a 9-5’er. This is a perfect way to set your working hours to yourself, this encourages you to switch off at the end of your working day
2. Choose your hours, and then set email auto respond politely telling people a time frame of when they will receive a reply from you
3. Choose how people contact you. You may have clients in other parts of the world, or clients that work in the evening. while it’s great to build a relationship with your clients you don’t want to have clients sending you messages on Whats App, IG direct message or Messenger at all times of the day and night when you are not working.
4. Choose who you want as 5 start clients. Decide on who your ideal clients are and set yourself a deal that you will only work with people who are fully aligned with that
5. Say no more often. You don’t have to say yes to everything that comes your way. Ultimately it’s your business, you choose, we wouldn’t contact our dentist out of hours, or expect him to slot us in, do a special deal, bend the rules for us. ⠀
Grow a coaching business that makes you smile, lights you up, and attracts your ideal 5 star clients, so you can get back to doing what you love! ⠀
Want to know more? Email me on email@example.com and i’ll share some of my best free resources with you ✨😊⠀
With love and light
Coaching Business Success Magazine
This E-magazine is designed to inspire you each month with new and creative ways to grow a coaching business around you!
Workshops and courses linked within, so you can get greater and quicker results for your coaching business.