Gold Stars All Round!
Today I feel like sharing some of my top tips! ⠀
Many people are currently working from home and home schooling.
I thought it could be really helpful for people if I share how I’ve been running my businesses online for 10 years while also being with my children.
Discover my 6 tips to keep your business ticking and your children happy too. I’ve tried planning my days to be productive a ton of different ways and this way works for me and my children. ⠀
These are my survival tips to help you with working from and home schooling your children too. I know this can feel so overwhelming and can leave you feeling like you are missing the mark in your business and then mum guilt with your children’s needs.
I have done it this way for years every school holiday with my boys and have implemented the same steps for this period of home schooling.
I’ve been running my own businesses for 25 years and online for 10 years. The most important thing for me is finding the right balance.
My Daily Schedule –
1. Get up early – I usually get up between 5.00 – 6.00am and start working while no one else is up. I find I do my best inspired work early and I can get 2-3 hours of solid work done in that time. ⠀
2. School work all morning – We then hit the ground running and start school work at 9.00am fitting in some outdoor play time and a late morning snack break⠀
3. Fill em up at lunch – I tend to do a hot cooked meal at lunch so I start cooking at 1.30 pm they eat at around 2.00 pm ish. ⠀
4. My work time – Now i can carry on with my work, I can usually get in 3 hours of work, have client calls, live streams etc. my boys are good at having their free time in the afternoon, they are full from their lunch and happy to free play. ⠀
5. Tea-time – At around 6.00 pm I make my boys a sandwich, snack tea-time food. I find by doing a meal at lunch time they are nice and full for the afternoon and a snack is quick for me to make so I can then get a solid chance to work all afternoon ⠀
6. Day is done ✅ – 🥳🥳🥳⠀
I guess this is what works for me, my boys are used to our days framed this way and we all know what we are doing when! And importantly everyone needs are met. ⠀
I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek into my routine, and I’d love to hear yours! ⠀
Comment below with your workday/home schooling schedule!
I hope you’ve found this useful. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re ready to take action on your business, my 3 Step Strategy To Get Through Tough Times will be the perfect partner, it will transform your feelings into positive action steps so you can go on to achieve the success you desire.
Make Your Next Move E-Book
I’m giving away my E-book – Make Your Next Move : 4 step strategy plan to pivot and adapt your coaching business with ease
Discover my step-by-step process to help you to adapt your coaching business to meet your ideal clients needs right now and reignite your cash flow Want a copy?
Visit my library of Light Up Your Brand Courses for coaches who want to grow a thriving business Coaching Business Success Path
Let me know in the comments…Are you ready to take some action in your business?
With love and light
Coaching Business Success Magazine
This E-magazine is designed to inspire you each month with new and creative ways to grow a coaching business around you!
Workshops and courses linked within, so you can get greater and quicker results for your coaching business.