WEEKLY REFLECTION PRACTICES
GUIDED BY DANIELLE LAPORTE
Time to go back to your breath with this mini heart practice: close your eyes. Tune into your breath. And let your heart breathe in light from above. Stay there as long as you’d like…⠀
This is where to start when you’re taking too much sh*t. When you’re perplexed by priorities, when you can’t put down your phone… the heart space—it’s your direct line to the Divine.⠀
I’m excited to share with you Heart Centered. A nourishing selection of practices, prayers, mantras, and meditations to support your fulfillment, from Danielle LaPorte and it awaits you.💜
This is what I get up to in Heart Centered each month. You’re invited!
Here’s how we’ll do it:
- A monthly Perspective to get the heart and the ego on the same page.
- A meditation + mantra—technologies to heal and expand.
- Full and New Moon Write + Burn exercises for cleansing our energy bodies. Release emotional suffering, make room for clarity.
- Members-only Heart to Heart Q+As every other week on Zoom. Pre-submit personal questions (relationships, esoterica, heart centered business… anything!) This community is DEEP.
- A practice to support the embodiment of the perspectives.
- A playlist in sync with each month’s theme. On Spotify and YouTube.
- Desire Mapping prompts, rituals, poems, recommended oils, and more! Generosity is a Heart Centered favourite.
- A tree planted on your behalf every month you’re in Heart Centered.
Ready to receive? When you join, here’s what to expect…
- After you sign up, you’ll receive the first digital guidebook to your inbox. Part magazine, part manual, the guidebook contains your curriculum for the month.
- The first day of the month: We officially begin our devotions. You get access to the LaPortal, where you can get your bonus Desire Map material and also explore the library for past month’s devotions. It’s all at your fingertips.
- From there, you’ll get a Here’s what’s on the table this week email from Danielle. Sometimes loving text-reminders. Every other week, you’ll hop on Zoom for a live members-only Q+A with Danielle.
Get On The Waitlist
When enrollment is open we will keep you posted