Why You Should Do A Vision Board
When you’re growing your coaching business it can be hard to envisage what you are doing next month let alone next year!
Connecting every day with your vision is one of the most powerful things you can do, to help you not only to focus but to give you the confidence to feel in the knowing of what you want to achieve. That is why I’ve created this Vision Boarding blog
Follow along in this blog as I will be guiding you on every step of visualising where you want to be in your desired time frame, and then together creating a Trello board so you can connect with your vision daily
By the end of this workshop you will uncover your vision of what you want to bring into your life
The Power Of A Vision
What makes Vision Boards so power full – is it keeps you focused, you’re connected to where you want to get to, and by doing that every day you feel connected to where you want to get to.
I first really discovered how powerful vision boarding was when I experienced it as a workshop myself, it had such a profound impact on me and my business I immediately realised I was way off track and the business I was running was burning me out because it didn’t fit with how I wanted to make an impact on the world
Ok let’s get started on Step 1
First think of what time frame you want to create this vision for, it could be 1 year, 3 years or more. Then I’d suggest getting yourself a pad or your journal and answering these question in each category.
Category : Fun Time/Free Time
- The fun things I’d like to do this year are…..
- Where would I like to go on holiday?
- What would I like to do for leisure time/social time?
- What hobbies or interests do I have
Category : Business Growth
- What does my business success look like?
- Who am I working with/team members I have got?
- What have been my major achievements?
- What offers/programs/courses do I have available for my clients?
Category : Finances
- Will I make investments?
- Will I have savings?
- What purchases will I make?
- What is my financial target?
Category : Personal Life
- Where do I live?
- My relationships are….
- What car do I drive?
- What is my work life balance like?
Category : Health
- What is my health like?
- My mindset is..
- My exercise routine is…
- I relax by………
Category : Personal Growth
- How much time will I devote to my personal growth?
- What courses am I planning on taking?
- Who would I like to work with?
- What conferences/retreats/experiences would I like to attend?
Now we move onto Step 2
Your Perfect Day
Now it’s time to write out your perfect day as you envision it in one year or whatever timescale you decided. Try and get as detailed as possible, include sounds, smells, what you eat etc. Then reflect on the year you’ve have, bringing in the holidays, the free time, the achievements etc
- Create a free account on www.trello.com
- Create a file inside your computer for your images
- Screen grab your images of what you want to happen in your vision, think holiday, hotel, positive quotes, may even be a picture of yourself
- Create a board on Trello – name it Vision Board
- Inside your board start creating columns – I do mine into the years quarters ( See above image)
- For example – Label each column – 1st Quarter Jan – March, 2nd Quarter April – June
- Now create your vision board on Trello, add details, maybe your financial goal, who you will work with, what you will achieve, then upload the images, a hotel weekend away in April etc
- Book mark this page
- Each day before working look at your vision board, and connect with the feeling of achieving these desires. Sit and focus, create your intentions for the day around achieving all you need to do to get you closer to your goals.
If you’re serious about your dreams, then you know all too well that you need a good system in place, and I can promise you that my Mindset For Success System will do just that
Want to know more? You can click here to discover more about Mindset For Success System you can also visit my library of courses for coaches who want to grow a thriving business Coaching Business Success Path
You can also download and get instant access to- Coaching Business Success Magazine HERE
Here’s to making 2020 your best year yet
With love and light
Coaching Business Success Magazine
This E-magazine is designed to inspire you each month with new and creative ways to grow a coaching business around you!
Workshops and courses linked within, so you can get greater and quicker results for your coaching business.